Monday, November 3, 2014

Boo-tiful Tag Cards

So I guess you might say it has been a while since I have posted to my blog. I have been busy with, you know, LIFE. But I am back now, and will make my best effort to post weekly.



https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2143435
To start off with, I have subscribed to Stampin' Up's Paper Pumpkin. So fun! It is Stampin'
Up!’s monthly subscription kit program. Each month a fully designed project kit
arrives in an adorable box filled with stamps, ink, and
paper–everything cut and ready to go.


Check it out!



 


September's kit, Boo-tiful Bags, included super cute burlap treat bags to decorate for Halloween. Too bad I gave all mine away before I took a picture. The picture I have posted here is done by Mary Fish at stampinpretty.com. Love her.





Anyways, I got to crafting today and created a few cards with some of the leftovers from the kit. Stampin' Up is very generous and always includes a few extras. This month, in addition to the six bags and all the supplies needed to complete them, I had six tags leftover, along with some black string, orange sequence, and tons of stickers.



Here what I came up with:







Here is a list of supplies I used. Thanks for looking!



~Heather







No comments:

Post a Comment