Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January Card Class

Hello all! Well it's the end of the first month of the new year and I am officially kicking off my new home based business! I will be holding monthly workshops in my home for card making and other fun paper projects. If you are interested in joining us please feel free to contact me. Or if you would like to purchase a kit for the cards we are making I would be happy to mail it to you! Am am excited and hopeful that I will find plenty of people who love creating as much as I do!

For my very first card class we are making three Valentine's Day cards. Check them out!
Stampin' Up products: Strawberry Slush, basic black, and very vanilla card stock, Strawberry Slush and Basic Black stamp pads, gold foil sheets, Modern Medley DSP, Banner punch, Banner Blast stamp set, See Ya Later stamp set.

 Stampin' Up products: Red glimmer paper, Whisper White and Basic Black card stock, Real Red stamp pad, Metallic Silver Encore pad, Sweetheart Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Joy and Love stamp set, Good Greetings stamp set.
 
Stampin' Up products used: Pool Party, Real Red, and Very Vanilla card stock, More Amore DSP, Pool Party ribbon, Good Greetings stamp set, Vintage Faceted Buttons.


ALSO, anyone one who attends my January card class will get a FREE Valentine treat bag made with the new Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. I love that product!!!

Thanks for visiting!
~Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment