Monday, January 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Cards

Well it has been a little while since I last posted, as usual. The holidays came and went and we stayed very busy! After the first of the year I had to spend some time reorganizing closets to fit all my boys new toys, phew! Now that gifts have homes and all the Christmas decorations are put away, I have a little time to craft.

I've been busy this year on my V-day goodies. This first post is a few of my Valentine's Day cards that are on my ETSY store (a link to my ETSY shop is on the right hand side of my blog). They were all made by me last year around Valentine's day.


 
Stampin Up! materials: Real Red, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White
Language Of Love Stamp Set,  Pearl Basic Jewels Embellishments, Whisper White Ribbon
(This one was cased from Mary Fish from stampinpretty.com)

  
Stampin Up! materials:  Real Red, Whisper White, and Blushing Bride
Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, Tags 4 You Stamp Set, Hearts A Flutter Stamp Set, and Blushing Bride Chevron Ribbon

  
Stampin Up! materials:  Primrose Petals, Real Red, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla
More Amore Designer Series Paper, retired stamp sets

  
 Stampin Up! materials: Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White
Love Impressions Designer Series Paper, Red Glimmer Paper, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Scalloped Edge Punch

  
Stampin' Up! materials:  Real Red, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, and Basic Black
Real Red ink in a Stampin' Spritzer

  
 Stampin' Up! materials:  Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, and Pool Party
Artisan Embellishment Kit, retired stamp sets

Hope you like them!
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment